This Site is owned by Quantic Foundry, LLC (“Quantic Foundry,” “we,” “us”, and “our,” as applicable). Quantic Foundry provides this Site and related services to you (the “user”, “you”, and “your”, as applicable), the user of this Site, only for your personal use and subject to your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. Please read the Terms contained herein carefully before using this Site and/or the Services associated therewith. Your use of this Site and the associated Services confirms your unconditional acceptance of these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, do not access and/or use this Site or the related Services. Your access and/or use of this Site or the related Services signifies your agreement that you have read and agree to all of the Terms.
The Terms are subject to modification at any time. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued access or use of the Site or the related Services after such modifications have become effective shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms.
- The Site, located at quanticfoundry.com, is owned by and is being provided to you by Quantic Foundry. Quantic Foundry may elect, in its sole discretion, to change, edit, or discontinue the Site and the related Services at any time, without any notice. Unless otherwise noted, all non-submitted content included on this Site, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, text and other material, is the property of Quantic Foundry or its suppliers, licensors, talent, partners or affiliates and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Any and all non-user submitted content on this Site is either the property of Quantic Foundry or is used by us with the permission of its owner. The compilation of this Site is the exclusive property of Quantic Foundry and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You agree that you will not take any actions inconsistent with Quantic Foundry’s ownership of the Site and its content.
General Use and License
- You may not use this Site or the related Services if you are under the age of 13. The Site and its related Services are intended only for use by those who are 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, or under the age of majority where you live, you represent that your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you agree that you will monitor and supervise the use of this Site and its related Services by minors and others under your care, and you agree to be responsible for their use of this Site. Any use of this Site by anyone under the age of 13, or by persons not of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside and without parental consent, can result in immediate termination of your use of this Site and/or any affiliated services.
- Subject to your acceptance and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Quantic Foundry grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferrable and limited license to access and/or use this Site and related Services, provided that all uses must be for personal and entertainment purposes only. Nothing in these Terms grants you any rights to any related documentation, support, upgrades, maintenance or other enhancements to the Site. This license does not include any rights not specifically enumerated herein. You agree to use the Site and the related Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein. This license is at Quantic Foundry’s sole discretion and can be terminated by us at any time, for any reason, or for no reason.
- This Site and/or the related Services may provide you with the ability to use certain “profile tools” that compile and analyze information you provide to Quantic Foundry, including information provided through voluntary surveys. Such profile tools may generate reports related to your specific gaming characteristics, including a customized results page on the Site that may summarize your specific gaming characteristics according to the information you provide. At your direction, these results may be posted on Facebook or any other third-party social networking sites we may affiliate with the Site.
- This Site and the related Services, including all profile tools offered on this Site, are for entertainment purposes only, and are not intended to be a substitute for mental health advice or diagnosis from a mental health professional. This Site and the related Services do not provide psychological, medical, healthcare, career, or relationship advice, or any other professional advice of any kind. You take full responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken based on content provided by this Site and/or the related Services.
- Without altering the scope of the license, and except as expressly provided for in these Terms, this license does not include the right (a) to modify, adapt, translate, copy, reproduce, imitate, distribute, publish or resell the Site or any of the content on the Site, including but not limited to the trademarks and copyrights of Quantic Foundry or its affiliates, or to make derivative use of the Site or its contents; (b) to download or copy any account information that is not your own for your own use or for the benefit of another party; (c) to bypass any technical measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Site; (d) to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Site, or to convert into human readable form any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read, including but not limited to using or directly viewing the underlying code for the Site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser; (e) to use any data mining, robots, or similar automated data gathering and extraction tools to access the Site; (f) to interfere with, violate or attempt to interfere with or violate the security or proper working of the Site, (g) to alter or modify, or attempt to modify, any part of the Site; or (h) to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, cracking, mining, phishing or any other means.
- You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, this Site and the related Services, including your access to any Quantic Foundry documents, graphics, text or other items obtained from this Site.
- The Site may offer features that allow you to, among other things, submit, store, manipulate, and distribute content selected or procured by you. You represent and agree that such content and any use by you of features that allow for the transmission, posting or sharing of such content shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the intellectual property or other rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, objectionable or in poor taste, and that you have obtained all necessary rights, licenses or clearances necessary to engage in such activities.
- You agree not to use or access the Site and its related Services while operating any form of transportation device including, but not limited to, motor vehicles, self-powered vehicles, bicycles, construction equipment, airplanes, and helicopters. You further agree that Quantic Foundry bears no responsibility for any accidents, harm, or injury that may occur from a violation of this provision of these Terms.
- You must provide at your own expense the hardware, computer, equipment, internet access, or wireless connection necessary to access and use this Site and the related Services.
- Before you can make use of certain services associated with the Site, you must register with the Site and create a user account. You agree and warrant that all information you provide to us through this Site, including but not limited to any contact information, registration information and payment information for your account, is truthful and accurate. You further agree to maintain the accuracy of your account information and to inform us promptly of any changes to your account information, including but not limited to any changes to your email address.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You agree not to disclose your account password to others, and you agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We are neither responsible for nor liable for any loss or other injury that you may incur as a result of someone else using your user account or password, either with or without your knowledge.
- By creating an account with the Site, you consent to receive communications from us electronically via the email address associated with your account. Although you can opt not to receive promotional messages, we retain the right to send you informational email messages about your account or administrative notices regarding the Site, as permitted under the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. §7701 et seq.).
- You are expressly prohibited from selling, trading, or transferring your account (including but not limited to, selling, trading or transferring emails associated with such account).
Submission of Content and User Activity
- From time to time, we may make available on this Site services, features or sections that allow users to post or upload materials to the Site or to our servers. You understand that all information, communic